Thursday, August 25, 2011

【あくし】 My Steady Boy 「YuiKaori/KissxSis」
【歌ってみた】Cover/Fundub


•:*´¨`*:•☆ •:*´¨`*:•☆
⇨⇨ JUST USE HEADPHONES, EARPLUGS OR CHUR EARS ARE GONNA BE RAPED!

Hluuuw. Me again. -wave-
This is just a dub for fun cause i was BORED AS HELL OKAY? 8DD'.
I'm so so sorry i put the microphone at the strongest level. I forgot to change it.
( cause i wass calling on skype i forgot to change it back QAQ; )
Soo, chu get a fandub with a bad qualtiy mic. Gomenasai~

Next time chu got my fandubs/cover with better mic quality! Promisuu ;'D

Why i did this fandub?
Ahhh. =v= Me just wanted to combine my cute voice with my normal voice.
That's why...

I didn't mixed this. My dear luffie 'Chene' did it!
Thnx hunneeeeey! -hugg-
My program audacity is realy crappy to mix with it. ;w;

AGAIN, I'M SUCH A COW TO USED THE STRONG LEVEL OF MY MIC. IT KILLED THIS SONG -sobsob- ;^;

Enjoy , Like , Comment and Subscribe kudasai (●´ω`●)♡
© I do not own anything but my voice.

-Akushi
•:*´¨`*:•☆ •:*´¨`*:•☆

No comments: