Tuesday, August 30, 2011

《歌ってみた》 『Kei &Yumi』 Kokoro no Tamago ♬♪♫♩


This is a fast duet done with my friend :) I can't sing MOST buono songs alone so I asked her to sing it with me :) THANK YOU :) I love how you can actually do lines so fast :) and I LOVE how it came out :) and this will be the end of my summer, school starts tomorrow, minna san!!! i won't be uploading weekly, if possible twice every month. I hope you all have had a great summer :) keep supporting my and my friend by subscribing (I will add annotations later) :) and I am 9 away from 200 so please subscribe :) I will make a special on the specific day i reach 200 :)

Questions:
1. Who do we sound like?
2. Do you like it?
3. Anything that we can improve on?
4. Does Yumi sound like a voice actress?
5. Will you support each of our channels (don't necessarily have to subscribe)?

No comments: