Tuesday, August 30, 2011

《好きすぎて バカみたい》
Suki Sugite Baka Mitai [Yuri-Chan]


Hey guys~ this week's FanDub is Suki Sugite Baka Mitai from DEF.DIVA!!!
this took FOREVER because when ever I render it the Audio
wasn't right (still not right, Redo Coming Up!) so it to 6 TIMES!!! sooo.. after before I rendered the video for the 5th time my computer disk only had 1.8 GB left and I'm like ∑(O_O;)Shock!!NO WAY!!!
( ̄ー ̄)not fun but anyway I don't know if I will do an other FanDub this weekend it kind of depends on school work (even on the weekends) I try my best to get straight A's so my family is proud of me. but the english lyrics I understand because I been having trouble with this guy lately and the same exact way soo.... yeah...
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
LINKS!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE! ~Kudasai! O(≧∇≦)O

No comments: