Monday, September 5, 2011

《歌ってみた》 『Kei & Blissy』
Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai! ♬♪♫♩


I wanted to sing this song so badly... even though I disliked Sayumi... So I posted a duet request on Facebook and Blissy (BlissycanSing) offered :) Thank you :) I took most of Sayumi's lines and Blissy took most of Reina since I have to learn the song for personal purposes XD and I'm sorry about the mix... the quality died when I re-rendered it on WWM since the original file failed to upload on Youtube.

NOTE* The instrumental is crappily made so I'll remix the whole thing when the original instrumental comes out if I have time. and Me and Blissy switched during the 2nd verse because I wanted to be Reina for a little bit :)

Cast:
Kei // SumomoKei - Michishige Sayumi // Fukumura Mizuki // Niigaki Risa // Sayashi Riho
Blissy // BlissycanSing - Tanaka Reina // Ikuta Erina // Mitsui Aika // Takahashi Ai // Suzuki Kanon

NOW TIME FOR ZE QUESTIONS~~~ *Taken from Momo's Video*
1. Who do we sound like?
2. How was the member distribution?
3. What was your favorite part?
4. What do we need to work on the most based on this dub?
5. Comments? Complaints? Critiques?

Please do not leave rude comments, but instead if there was something you dislike, you can say it if it's appropriate, and if you think you need to tell me privately, you are free to send me a PM

No comments: