Saturday, June 11, 2011

【AxiChu】 Luka Luka Night Fever « ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー » COVER/Fandub



USE HEADPHONES, EARPLUGS FOR BEST HEARING EXPEREANCE (^_-)☆
Axi Axi Syupa Fever... O(≧∇≦)O
A request by my cupecakaay : silvertaill05
Hope all chu guys like it ('-'*)

I love this cute pic i used on the right!! ;DD

Guesss...i have to make sure that i dont record with full hardness mic energy next time, it's a little heavy recorded ( ̄▽ ̄)

I didn't make a Axi Axi Super Fever, 'cause she asked the Luka Luka one..
or should i make a Axi Axi v. ? ( ^‐^)
Tell me!

I tryed to sing the low part to like in the instrumental... hope it isn't FAIL-ish -_-;
Low part is autotuned btw :)
*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:

Comment or i'll beat your ASS! - Vienna said it -
IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST FOR A SONG, DONT BE AFFRAID TO TELL ME! I DONT BITE YOU 8DD
Enjoyyyy~~~

I DONT OWN ANYTHING, LUKA OWNS HERSERF, MUSIC BY VOCALOID, BUT VOICE IS MINEEEE!!

No comments: