Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sarah Engels ~ Call My Name [By D. Bohlen]
Cover version by Saskia, Jenny and Michel



I've made ​​an instrumental of the song myself. Unfortunately, no official backing track is available. Without professional equipment it wasn't easy to produce a good video. I just hope you enjoy the result! Thanks to the three Sarah Engels forum members who have sung in this video, particularly to Saskia because she sang the whole song. But also Jenny and Michel sang their parts very well!
Have fun!
Lg ~ Damian (Netherlands)

© Damian, 2011

About Sarah

Sarah Engels was born on October 15, 1992 in Cologne. She attended the rock-pop-jazz school voice factory, and from this time there are already some very good YouTube videos (2008) in which Sarah impressively shows her great talent. But Sarah has developed enormously! I just love her expressive, nuance-rich voice! Sarah Engels dominates the quiet notes, but also convinces as a rock singer. I think, Sarah don't need to eschew the comparison with other, international stars. In the rare technical comments of the judges of German Idol (DSDS) in 2011 Sarah was the number 1 and for me, she is also.

~ StevieB

8 comments:

Yuri said...

cool! awesome FanDub (even I don't now what it means the only words I know is "Call My Name" XD) its edited really well.
i could here the FanDuber's Voice and Sarah Engels voice :D i think thats cool
I give it a
100000000 out of 10 XD
with love <3
Yuri

StevieB said...

Hey Yuri!
Thanks a lot for your dear comment!!!
I'm sure that Saskia, Jenny and Michel will be very happy about your words :)
Hehe, Damian, the producer of the video extracted Sarah's voice. I'm no expert in those things, but I think he worked with *your* Audacity! Thanks again for your tip :)
So, what you hear are the three Sarah Engels Forum members :)
Have a good time and enjoy your holidays~~~~
~ Tigger-chan :)

Anonymous said...

@ Yuri-Chan
Hello Yuri,
I just have to agree! It's very hard to believe, that three amateurs have sung this gorgeous fandub! Bravo Saskia, Jenny & Michel! Sarah Engels can be proud of such talented fans!
Best wishes,
Paul Snider, Los Angeles

Damian said...

Hehe its the best what i could make with the intsrumental what i had..i still learning :) thx Stevie for posting it in your awsome blog..Damian

StevieB said...

Hey Damian,
thx for your comment!
Don't be so modest :)
You've created a gorgeous video again and so I've gladly posted it in our blog!
~ Stevie

Damian said...

OOh i forgot to thank Yuri for the tip to remove vocals with audacity, thank you very much for that, it helpt me a lot :) greetings Damian from The Netherlands

Anonymous said...

Much thanks for all the nice comments.I promise for every song of sarah in the top 3 I sing a new dub!
I only think Damian wouldn´t have some lust to do it again ;D

Michel

StevieB said...

MP3: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_LtSstLiB3MY2RPYUZDam1ESVU/edit?usp=sharing