Wednesday, June 29, 2011

【AxiChu】 Maru Maru Mori Mori ♥ « マル・マル・モリ・モリ » COVER/Fandub


(^-^*)/コンチャ!

Uo・ェ・oU ~WANG WANG~ Maru Maru Mori Mori , It's my atarashi new fandub!
I love this song so much and i love the two kawaii Kaoru & Tomoki-san!
They look and dance so cute. I kinda like the girl the most (^ω^*)

ღ°× °ღ° × °ღ° ×°ღ

I'VE MADED A BACKUP ACCOUND.. YOU ALL KNOW WHY ( ̄▽ ̄)
: www.youtube.com/axishiteru
Plz add axi are share this new acc.

ღ°× °ღ° × °ღ° ×°ღ

This isn't a hard song to learn at all,
i learned it exactly 1 hour..while still skypin'

My hun Maiko sang this and showed me her new fandub.
I listened to it and it was so awsome she sang it , and i felt in love with this song Mai~chan
Thank you for sharing it ; LUV YA

You have to see her version of it :D
: http://youtu.be/FcMwXDNAXOs

Do you like my version to ? -shotshot-

Wanna mp3 of it? *glomps*
ASK ME! =33

ღ°× °ღ° × °ღ° ×°ღ

I KNOW, I SANG THIS TIME WITH MY KINDA FAKISH VOICE, GOMEN BUT IT SOUND ACTUALY BETTER THIS WAY.
But for the people who wanted to hear this song with my real voice, i recorded it in REAL voice to , and gonna share it when yeahh.. it's uploaded LOL.

I DONT OWN ANYTHING CEPT MY VOICE!
VIDEO AND DRAMA FROM THE DRAMA : Marumo no Okite

COMMENT, LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE PLZ ;DD
Axi said (^ _ ^)/~~サヨナラ

No comments: