Friday, June 17, 2011

【AxiChu】 Watashi no Sekai ♥ My World ♥ « 私の世界 » COVER/Fandub



♥ OHAYO~OSU ♥ ~!♥ ♡ I'M BACK DAYSUU! 8DD ♡

USE HEADPHONES, EARPLUGS FOR BEST HEARING EXPEREANCE
(^_-)☆

You know i love Vocaloid !♥
So i've maded another cover :)

This new singe came out this week, so this is a whole new song i learned in 1 day XDD
ONE DAY? MAJI? Hai ;w; i was studdy'ing today in the car while my mom's drivin me home, like 10 times, O.O and in sang lessons it kept repeating in my head -shockshock-
"But the single is out from monday/tuesday? Why did you learned on Friday ? " Still , still have exams who makes my life so buzzy right nowww! www.

Yoshuu ~~ I have to say this single is TOPP CLASUU!!~
It's a bit high yes, but i had LOL to sing it O 3O
Srry for the crappy high notes *-* GOMENASAI!

AND MINNASAN;
I DID NOT USE ANY VOICES
VOICES IN THE VIDEO ARE ALL MINE! ^^

OTHER THAN THAT; HOPE THAT YOU'LL LIKE IT ♡ ♡ ♡
~ ♥
( why bad quality? i just had no time to wait for tomorrow , and it was getting late so i've made the uploading quiker by making in UN-HD .. srry! www. )

I DONT OWN ANYTHING EXEPT MY VOICE!

COMMENT, LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE PLZ ;DD
Axi said (^ _ ^)/~~サヨナラ

No comments: