Tuesday, June 14, 2011

[:LuChibiRi:] Kira Pika ~ Futari wa NS



Hello minna-san! Lulu here!
Yep! This is a new duet that was just mixed a few days ago!!! haha!!!!
We did this kinda...quickly I guess? xDD
Erm...I think it is kinda...obvious but my voice is all "nasal"...cuz I have a runny and blocked nose when I was recording...haha!!!
but, I think Rika-chan did really well instead~ Her voice is still as strong! xD
The casting is as follow:

Kusumi Koharu: Rika (Rikaoneechan)
Mai: Lulu (XxTsukishimaUtauxX)

xo Lulu

Hai Hai, Rika here!
Yai, I really wanted to sing this as a duet and who else could be my duet partner for this than Lulu-chan? Eto...we really did this kinda quickly and I had to use such a stupid mic T.T but it turned out so well. I`m so happy. Lulu-chan sounds sooo cute! I`m sorry about the beginning of the song my voice sounded kinda weird^^ Hope nobody minds...anyway have fun and NJoY!

xo Rika

Don't miss the translation in the video description!

No comments: